Pupil Home Working - Nursery
Home Working Documents - Nursery
Here are some discussion ideas and practical activities you may want to use with your children to continue their development at home:
- Each day, discuss the day, date and seasons.
- Ask your children to find different shapes around your house.
- Get them to find their favourite toy and draw a picture of it.
- Count to 10 and, when they are confident, count to 20.
- Ask them to find numbers around the house.
- Get them to help match the socks in the draw.
- Practice putting on coats and shoes by themselves.
- Let them explain how to play musical statues and play it together.
- Ask children, what colour cars can you see out of the window?
- Talk about what the weather is like today.
- Get them to practice writing their name.
- Get them to practice writing numbers to 10.
- Do some measuring together and find out who has the biggest shoes in the house.
- Get children to find objects around the house with the same sounds.
- Make a model.
- Ask them to draw a picture of their family.
- Ask children to count the number of doors and windows around the house.
Free E-Books - Oxford Owl
Free E-Books - World E Book (This takes a while to load)
Phonics - Phonics Play